From 12 November you need a corona passport to access the following places:
- Indoor eateries such as restaurants and cafés etc.
- Nightclubs and discos etc.
- Party buses serving alcohol.
Takeaway outlets and the indoor serving of food at shelters, meal centres, hostels, nursing homes etc. are, however, exempt from the corona passport requirement.
The corona passport must also be shown by visitors to supported housing facilities, nursing homes and hospitals (however, not by close relatives).
The corona passport requirement only applies to rooms and locations to which the public has access. In other words, the resident’s own flat or room is not included. If access requires passage through communal areas, however, the requirement will apply.
In addition, the following persons are exempt from the requirement: Children under the age of 15, close relatives, guardians, personal representatives and lawyers etc., volunteers or persons delivering goods or services to the place in question.
If there is more than 200 spectators/participants at an indoor event or more than 2,000 spectators/participants at an outdoor event, a corona passport must be shown at the following venues/events:
- Concerts, performing arts etc. (e.g. theatres and musicals), cinemas and big screen events, paying spectators to sporting events, as well as visitors to museums, art galleries, educational activity centres, zoos and aquariums, water parks, fun parks and swimming baths, amusement parks, arcades and casinos.
- The following venues and persons are exempt from the corona passport requirement: Club, teaching and training activities in swimming baths, as well as athletes, performers or other employees, volunteers etc.
Private companies and organizations are allowed to make their own requirements and request a valid corona passport.
A corona passport is also required when travelling. Different countries have different requirements for a valid corona passport, so it is important that you check the requirements at the destination country before travelling.