- Children and parents who have symptoms of COVID-19 are encouraged to follow the general recommendation to keep children home from school and get tested immediately.
- There are requirements for face mask or visors for parents and visitors. If for health reasons you can not use a face mask, you should use a visor instead.
- For staff, there is no requirement for a face mask or visor, but employees have the right to wear a visor if they wish.
- Pupils from 1st grade onwards and staff in primary and lower secondary school are strongly encouraged to get tested twice weekly, unless they have been previously infected with COVID-19 within the last 12 weeks.
- There are also changed guidelines for contact with a person infected with COVID-19. For more information see Close contact.
In addition, there are a number of recommendations and calls to prevent infection. Read more at the Ministry of Children and Education (in danish):
Her er planen for genåbningen af skolerne (uvm.dk)
In schools and educations, the Danish Health Authority's general advice on infection prevention applies - except for the recommendation on distance:
Read general guidance here (Danish Health Authority).